M&C SAATCHI PLC MODERN SLAVERY STATEMENT
We do not tolerate slavery or human trafficking in our organisation or in our supply chain. We will never knowingly deal with any organisation which is connected to slavery or human trafficking. Given the nature of the services we provide we consider that we are at low risk of exposure to slavery and human trafficking. We are not aware of any areas of our operations and supply chain likely to lead to a breach of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
The Group mitigates risk by:
- Considering potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Protecting whistle blowers.
- Thoroughly investigating any allegations.
- Taking appropriate action following an investigation.
- Treating any breach of the Group’s Equal Opportunity Policy as a disciplinary offence.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our Group's slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 December 2016. This statement was approved by the Board of M&C Saatchi plc on 7 June 2017 for and on behalf of M&C Saatchi plc.
David Kershaw, CEO